- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
For the KZ class
UNPRECEDENTED PERFORMANCE Modena Engines Launches the KK1 Engines in order to create an engine that can offer unprecedented levels of performance.
- Architecture designed to keep overall dimensions and weights down to a minimum.
- Rear-tilted cylinder to improve intake flow.
- Carter with removable insert built with thermally insulating material, to maintain mixture temperature and improve volumetric efficiency.
- Resin insert with modifiable shape and volume.
- Separate lubrication system between the gear shift and the primary transmission.
- Water-cooled gear shift to lower temperature of lubricating oil and reduce amount of oil needed.
- Head dividable into two parts with dome machined from solid.
- Bronze ring at the top of the cylinder.
- Main bearings housed on removable metal bushing.